loryces online

Okay the worst is over... and I'm talking about our lunchdate yesterday. We met in SM Megamall, ate our lunch together and waited for the inevitable.

It was pretty hard for me since I think it was my first time to really talk about THAT particular event. All the emotions that were bottled up for the past two months just swept over me right there and then. It was such a miracle I didn't sob loudly. The only thing that happened that would suggest that something is going on was when a tear or two fell and rolled down my cheek. I was too late to wipe it away. I guess I didn't know how painful it is/was until that moment. It's been hell for me. Well not really but I guess it was close.

My friends also told me what they felt during those two months. It was not easy hearing their side because for me, I felt they abandoned me or something, which was not the case. But I'm glad we did this. I don't want to lose another friend because of this stupid thing.

For now, I can say we're still okay.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home