loryces online

Just had my 1st interview. And it definitely was one of those times where I mutter to myself, "This too shall pass."

The day before the interview, I was researching through the Net about how to make a resume (yeah it was short notice) and how to behave during those dratted job interviews. Fortunately, I found some good ones: the Resume Tutor and the Interview Topic Guide. So as usual, I crammed all the info into my thick skull. I stayed up late, to give me enough time to comprehend all that stuff.

Even though I stayed up late, I kept on waking up all through the night. 3:00...4:30...5:00...7:30...until I can't stand it. I just have to get up. I'd probably sleep through the day if I let myself. So at 8:00, I took a bath, ate bfast, and prepared myself. I even snagged some more tips from the net.

Probably the hardest part of this interview for me was the loong drive from our house to the clinic itself. Hah you don't know what's been going on my mind the whole time we were driving. I keep on picturing the possible consequences this interview might bring. It was such an effort to direct my energy on focusing on the present. Wish I was a Jedi.

When the interview started, I think my tongue got tied up in knots. For seconds (which seems like eternity) I really wasn't able to say anything. It was so frustrating to know the answer yet at that moment, I would consider myself aphasic.

But I think the interview went well. I felt good during the interview because at least I get to show off (a lil bit) and "sell" myself to the company. I know that I'm right for the job, I just got to show them that.

Major Blooper: I think I used a Tagalog word during the interview. I hope to God she didn't remember or, for the good of all, notice at all.

Lesson for the day: Just have a good night sleep.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home