loryces online

What's my routine?!

Uhmm basically I wake up at 9am, eat bfast, walk around the neighborhood for 1/2 hour, and by 11am I'll be waiting for my errands for the day. I'm not really complaining. In fact, I'm eager to help out. Yeah, yeah you might be surprised but I have to or else my Tita would probably throw me out. Kidding! I don't mean my Tita's like that. She's probably the nicest Tita I ever know. I would do anything for her. In fact, she's the one I obey more than my mom. And that's saying something about how nice she really is.

Anyway by 2:30pm, my Tita would be on her way to work, my lola would be sleeping, my mom's on the other house sorting things out, and I'm all alone. So probably either I'm on the computer surfing the net OR I'm on the computer typing emails/blogs. By 3 or 4 pm, my cousins would arrive from school and that's where my real work begins. I'm supposed to help them with their homework, make sure they play the piano, and make sure they sleep on time. By 10, we're done and that's it. I'm up until 12mn.

Exciting huh?!

So what's your routine?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home