loryces online

Aaarggh! Something happened to my IE awhile ago and now I have to re-type everything! :-/

Anyway as I was saying, it's been 4 days since my last post. It's weird since I thought it was a week or two. Oh well it must have been the frequent night-outs and such. Oh no, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it. :-)

Gad di pa nga ako umaalis eh, I missed my friends already: the new ones esp. from our group, probably since I don't think I've established enough times with them; and the old ones since I've been with them for years now. Haaaay!

BTW, just signed up for a business of some kind. I'm not confident enough that it'll work for me but I've seen and heard enough to convince myself that I should try it, and I am or did. Anyway it's been tough coming to that decision since I've consulted two of my dearest friends and they're on opposite poles. Asking one after the other, maya-maya, hilo na ako! But then I've just realized, I better should think for myself, and so I did. :-) It might not work for me but then I'm mighty proud that I've come to that decision because I wanted to. :-)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home