loryces online

*sigh* I'm getting envious with those people who have the FOTR DVD Extended Edtion already. I just have to be content reading their posts in the MLs I'm a member of. Here's what they have to say:

*******
- Bilbo trying to say goodbye to Frodo and chickening out
-The hobbit pub scene
- Sam and Frodo after seeing the elves leaving for the havens: I love Frodo's smile when Sam complains about the tree roots
- The camping scene where Aragorn is singing about Luthien
- Aragorn at his mother's grave
- The scene when the Fellowship leaves Rivendell
- Gimli as they approach the gate of Moria, talking about dwarven doors: "Even their own masters cannot open them if their secret is lost." Legolas: "Why doesn't that surprise me?"
- Almost all the added scenes in Lorien, especially the gift-giving scene
- Dom and Lija with their making fun of Sean A. and their indian accents... you have to see it
- I loved the part with Legolas telling Merry and Pip about the lembas...
- My fave is Frodo asking Gandalf for directions to Mordor - as Ian said on the commentary it brings it to a human level.
- I also like the moment outside Moria where Gandalf and Frodo share a moment. Frodo looks so vulnerable and scared. Good foreshadowing.
- I just love Lothlorien now. All of it and I'm especially entranced with Celeborn. I hope we manage to see more of him, even if its just in flashbacks.
- I loved when Sam was attempting to create a poem for Gandalf - so cute...

*******

Ahhh... this just kills me.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home