loryces online

So what have I been up to?

Nothing exciting's happening here. Just some web-scapades here and there.

My friends are probably clamoring for more stories from me. But what can I say? I dunno if they're interested in the smallest things I see here. Like it's 200 today. Or that the last leaf of our tree has fallen. Or that it just snowed the other day and it's absolutely the most beautiful thing.

Thinking of things to do just to pass the time is hard. I'm lucky that at least we now have a PC. As of now, I made 10 TPTS buttons, 8 LG buttons, and 7 wallpapers. I also changed my blogskin [which until now is under repair thanks to myself ] and right now, just updated my site. Busy, busy, busy.

Went to the public library a week ago. It was startling to know that they have all the books imaginable (ok, ok I'm exaggerating) from Law to Medicine to Computers to Science Fiction/Fantasy. They also have those computers in which there's a catalog of all their books. Not only do they have 2 or 3 computers but I think they have 20 or so for the whole library. Nice noh! And according to my Tita, you could borrow a lot of books for 3 weeks. So that's what I did, borrowed 3 PT-related books and 2 computer books. Guess which book I finished first? Included in the Computer Books section are some For Dummies books. Galeng noh! At syempre they lend the CD too, together with the book. WOW!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home