loryces online

This day has been a very busy day for me (yeah right). Ok, ok fine. The busiest I'll ever be.

Anyway I submitted our link to the different societies around the globe. I really didn't understand what was written on their website. I just hope I emailed to the right email address. I'm hoping they'll answer and add our site to their Links section.



We went to Jelly Belly (in Wisconsin) earlier. Nice place they got there. We availed of their free tour and of course free samples. It's interesting to know that 1 jelly bean takes about 7-8 days to make but 4 seconds to eat. Each jelly bean has 4 calories and no fat. Of course, it'll change once you eat 1 PACK. So far, there are about 50 flavors to choose from. Buttered popcorn, caramel corn, strawberry cheesecake, and toasted marshmallow are among their novelty flavors. The simple (but in no way plain) flavors include green apple, lemon lime, juicy pear, orange sherbet, among others. Also Harry Potter's Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans is their featured product. They offered samples too. I tried the vomit-flavored and the grass-flavored jelly beans. You know what don't ever try them if you're not sure that you can stomach them.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home