loryces online

What's happening?

Nothing much.

Oops. Erase that. Having read the Magician's Nephew, I think I ought to take a second look at everything. True there's no action or magic these days in my life. But is it boring? Far from it. I have to stop taking everything for granted. Instead I'd better look at things from different angles. That way I can keep my life interesting (sort of). Besides it's an exercise for my rusty neurons.

Surprisingly, I had fun yesterday. Although it would be more fun if my sis and bro are here. I was right too. Lots of foods. Hehe! After the party, we got to take home some of the foods. Mm-hmm. Lasagna, apple pie, pansit, barbecue. Yum. Haay I can't think of anything but food these days. Our ref is literally overflowing with all kinds of foods. We have mini eclairs and cream puffs, cheesecakes, ice cream (3 flavors mind you), pizza rolls, mini burgers, pocket sandwiches, burritos, etc. Unfortunately, I've been falling in love with the wrong kinds. Etchepwera na sa paningin ko ang oranges, pears, and grapes dito. But I really have to stop this. We have a history of diabetes and I'd better not abuse my health. (On a sidenote ang sarap talaga! You'd better not ask my weight.)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home