loryces online

I've been trying my hands on CSS for awhile now. But nobody told me it's freakin' hard!!! Well I've been trying to fix things up, small lay-out here and there, fixing bugs for some of my friends, even tweaking my own lay-out, to see how it works. I'm not near to what my other friends can do but I'm trying hard to study it. It's fascinating, you see. One small period or symbol can make a difference. As of now, my dream is to make my very own lay-out, from the big, eye-catching banner I could think of, to the last minute detail I want to add. I'm starting it now but it would probably take me awhile to finish it. I'm excited to see that day. I know it won't be much but at least I tried.



BTW thanks to my very first customer! Even though I know that my works aren't much, thanks for supporting it!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home