loryces online

Yesterday at 1:48 AM, my dad called.

I was a bit surprised (not to mention sleepy) when my uncle woke me up and informed me that my dad's on the phone. It's been what... 6, 7 months since I last spoke to him. I didn't talk to him immediately. I was dumbfounded. I just listened to his voice for awhile. I didn't trust myself yet to speak to him in a calm manner. My voice, I know, will betray me. But I'm glad it didn't. The call is too preciousss for me to just waste on my tears. So I just told him what I'm up to now (which is not much). I also told him I love him and that he should take care of himself. I wonder if he heard me though. After all, the line was a bit choppy. Plus, after a while, the line went dead. Without warning. I just hate it when it happens. Sigh. I miss my dad.



ERRATUM:
(Well not really erratum but I just want to clarify something.) In the second paragraph, 9th sentence, I swear -- spelling the word "precious" that way was not, I repeat, NOT intentional. Ugh. The stress of waiting for my TTT DVD is taking a toll on me, I bet.


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home