loryces online
Done with clinicals...

... and what a great way to end it! I finally had to stick a patient with an insulin injection. What an experience! I almost hesitated at the last instant. If I waited for one more second, I guess I would really have backed out. Plus, I also got the chance to change an IV tubing, administer an IV piggyback and an IV push, and perform a blood glucose test. Whew! For almost 9 weeks I didn't do anything except give meds and assess vital signs and now, on the last week, they dump on me all these skills! It's funny if you think about it but it really was overwhelming. I'm glad I had the chance to do all of these skills though. Now, I can say that I'm not at all the girl who had her first clinical experience as a nursing student 10 weeks ago. Everything changed and it was really for the better. I'm surprised I just realized it now.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home