loryces online
Blood Glucose Testing

Marunong na kong magtest ng blood glucose!!!

Last Monday we went to lab not knowing what we were supposed to do. When my lab professor announced the lecture for that day, I felt cold and thought "I'm not freaking ready for this!" My other classmates (FYI they're more experienced than I am, having worked as physician assistants, CNAs and even MDs) were like "Ah that's no biggie." I swear, if not for my lab professor blocking the doorway, I would have ran out and not come back! That's how scared I am of needles! Imagine sticking people with it! I just can't seem to imagine myself doing it.

But no, I'm not getting this off easily, I know. My classmates were goading and teasing me like crazy. One of them even told me "C'mon stick me, you chicken." With my other classmates and lab professor looking on, I know I had to do it. This is not just for me but for my clients (and my dad) as well. So there. I did it. My classmate commented that my hands were cold during the entire procedure (naku kala mo naman napaka-komplikado ng ginawa ko). Sheesh. Well at least that's over and done with. That's one skill crossed off my I-don't-like-it-but-I-must-get-over-it-as-soon-as-possible list. God help me when it's time to stick a real patient.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home