loryces online
Birthday Toast to Prof. Tolkien

Every year, the Tolkien Society celebrates the birthday of Professor JRR Tolkien by raising a toast in his honor. Today, I bought a pack of Smirnoff and forced my siblings to join me in my toast to the Professor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maligayang Kaarawan* Professor Tolkien!



----- --
*Happy birthday in Tagalog

4 comment(s):
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Cheers! Woohoo! :)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger kikaygal commented...

sarap ng smirnoff *drools*

cheers to Prof. Tolkien :)

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

HI Lau! This is Chiqui. :D
Am sending you a pic of the TPTS toast on Professor Tolkien's birthday, but you'll see no faces. You can try identifying whose hand belongs to whom. Heehee. :P
Here's the link c/o Nina:

http://forum.thephilippinetolkiensociety.org/uploads/post-39-1136456816.jpg

The Professor! :)

MIss ya girl! :)


-Elos

 
At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

Oh wait, you will see a face but guess again whose. :P

And Nina took the pic, not gave the link. :P

I'm gettin me words mixed up. @.@

Happy New Year, Lau! :D

-Elos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home