loryces online
End of the Road

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


At last!

*****
(edit)

Sorry for the uhm quick post. I was too exhausted to write a complete entry about the ceremony hence just two words. Anyway last Thursday (Dec 15) was a blast! We had a simple gathering--30 graduates, their families, the instructors, and some volunteers. The ceremony lasted for ~30 minutes, including the speeches, the pinning itself, and the giving of awards. It was completely opposite from when I graduated several years ago from UP (which I think lasted from 8a to 12n, jeez). It really was short and simple, much to my amazement. Sigh I'm going to miss our group. I enjoyed studying in my school and meeting a lot of interesting people. I just hope we'll keep in touch.

Oh I finished second in class. Kind of surprising since I didn't aim for anything (except to finish the damn program hehe). Yay me!

5 comment(s):
At 4:38 AM, Blogger lifecafe commented...

*claps* congrats!!!!!!! =D

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger u l a n commented...

congrats!!! i'll say it again, winner ang outfit mo! =)

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you! Hmm... any chance we can see that outfit in your blog? ;)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Jet commented...

Wait... you've graduated??? Congratulations Loryces!!!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Cathy Young commented...

Congratulations dear! Hope to see you posting more often! *G* Here, on my blog, and of course on Xena Online Community as well! ;)

Oh, and Happy New YEar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home