loryces online

Grabe I'm so pagoood! Been out of the house the whole day and I think I don't have any energy left to pack my suitcase! And I'm leaving by tomorrow! Aaargh! I'll probably end up forgetting to bring something. Haaay!

BTW a friend taught me some tips regarding Photoshop and it's so cool! Unfortunately I dunno when I will be free to make some wallpapers so I could apply those tricks. Hehe! She also taught me something about CSS or Cascading blah-blah. I just hope I don't forget all about it. Oops I forgot to mention! I have been getting some problems regarding my site. And tomorrow is my last day at Informatics so now I have to pester my teacher to help me. And oh another thing, I have an exam tomorrow!!! Oh Gad what if I don't pass or something? I can't possible fail. I have been having some problems regarding that failure/success thing. Sometimes it's just not fair. Hmm what am I talking about?! See nawala na naman ang aking train of thought. Oh well it's just been a tiring day.

Something happened today. I guess it's a good thing I had the chance to hear it today, to inspire me I guess. It's just that when I said goodbye to a friend, I felt so SAD all of a sudden. I dunno. Gad I love my friends and now we'll be miles apart. I can't bear the thought of it. It's just so sad that sometimes you have to leave someone or something, parang sacrifice ba, so as to pursue another, whatever that may be. Hey I'm getting sentimental! Ick! Hehe! Anyway nawala na naman ako. Like I said, something happened that made me realize that hey I'm not losing my friends, I'm not even "leaving" them, if you know what I mean. It's just that even with a change of address, I don't think we'll ever grow apart. They've been a part of me and I'll forever cherish them. So basically what I'm saying is that I don't think I have the heart and the guts to forget them. :-) I would probably think of something that will let us talk or even see each other.

Hmm, i-sabotage ko kaya ang airplane namin? Hehe!

Anyway gtg since I still have to wake up early tomorrow!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home