loryces online

I am Eowyn.
Which 'Lord of the Rings' Noblewoman are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Congratulations, You are Eowyn. You are a spunky gal who likes to get in there with da boyz. A feminist to boot, but underneath it all you are a caring softie at heart who cares a lot for yer family. Or something like that.



What Weapon Are You?

I'm big and long


You slice!

You like slicing things...a lot. And you are very big and long...lucky you.



If I lived in Middle-Earth, it would be in:
The Shire

The rolling green hills, the springtime weather, and especially being surrounded by the ones you love makes the Shire a comfortable area for you. You love being surrounded only by the ones you care about, and you only desire this in an environment that is vast and open to nature, unlike in the cities or the caves.

Take the "Where in Middle-Earth Would I Live?" Quiz
by skepticism

I would rule Rivendell!
Which Middle Earth City do you Rule?

brought to you by Quizilla

You rule over Rivendell, the land of the elves, both wise and fair, with no time for the needs of the weak human race. Happy in the company of your people, you focus wholly in keeping your land away from the dark lord and out of evilll...




Yes I know I'm torturing myself.

Oh did I tell you that there was a Chicago premiere??

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home