loryces online

I am never really contented. Who is?? It must be human nature to covet something better, to reach for nothing else but that goal, whatever it is. For a long time now I've always dreamed of having my own laptop, complete with specifications worth drooling and ogling over: Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 2.4GHz, 512MB DDR SDRAM, 60GB enhanced-IDE, DVD-RW + CD-RW Combo, 15.0" XGA TFT (1024 x 768) display, and with Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition as its OS. Yes that's my preciousss... It hunts me day and night until finally I thought I had it. But of course, as everything in my life right now, I'm in for a disappointment. My father bought me this notebook PC in Japan, far from what I had in mind. Why couldn't he buy me an HP Pavilion xt565 or a Dell Inspiron 2650C??! These are waay better and cooler...




Darn it. I'm such a hopeless case. Incorrigible and hopeless. I should thank him, I know. At least he bought me something. It's just that, I've been desiring to have my own laptop, for so long now. I can't even remember the first time I thought about having a laptop. I've been through disappointments because of this. Drat! Wretched life! I have a brother and a sister who aren't finished with their studies yet, I'm going back to school within a year or so, there are debts to pay, but still... I always think about mundane things, things that I really don't need. I really am hopeless.

----------


I am such a weird gal. Sometimes I think I'm jealous of some of my friends who are getting along with the rest of my other friends. Sheesh. It looks like I want them to be separated... or something.

----------


Finished Sati yesterday. It's such a profound book that I don't think I completely grasped the ideas there. But I like what it said. I must borrow it again sometime.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home