loryces online

Bored, bored, bored.... What can I do besides reading books and tinkering with the computer? Believe me, I am so tired of doing these particular things. I never thought I could but I am. I would have travelled all the way to the mall, by foot or car (if I only knew how) I don't care, if not for this blasted weather. Just a gust of wind is enough to chill you right through your bones. B-r-r-r! Below zero Fahrenheit, imagine the cold! I would have gone to the cinemas but then, I don't think my conscience will let me. My aunt and uncle have their hands full already and I don't think I have the gall, the audacity to ask them if they could drop me at the cinema. I think I'm gonna be insane in a couple of weeks more. Hey, was just thinking... my golly I've been a bum for almost a year now! Oh God, this is utterly humiliating, if not degrading. I would think that, I'm now in my lowest... I hope... I hope things won't get any worse than this.

----------


I'm going to be the godmother (Confirmation) of my cousin. Haha! For me this is irony. Hey did I ever tell you that she read my post about her and what she did, you know, the French thing? Well anyway, she was listening to Mariah Carey's Through the Rain in the computer. Stupid me, I showed her the lyrics, completely forgetting that the said post is saved there in that document! I dunno if she read it, but I believe she did. I noticed that she doesn't undermine me that much anymore. I dunno if this is a good thing. She completely robbed me of my chance of showing her what's my worth.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home