loryces online

I'm starting my CNA course tomorrow. It's mandatory that we finish this before I start the Nursing course in August. It will run for about 6 weeks, from April 15 to May 23. Yaiks! I think this CNA thing is a blessing in disguise though. This means I won't be staying at my other aunt during weekdays. I'd probably come over on Fridays and Saturdays. That sched I can handle, but a week with her, no way man! Yes I survived the past week when I stayed and took care of her but that doesn't mean I was totally unscathed. I need a looong break, believe me. But not that long. She'd be dead by then. Oopsie, you must think I'm uncompassionate to write so bluntly. Don't worry. Hanggang blog lang naman to eh.

------------


One of my classmates (college) emailed me just now. I don't know if I'm going to reply. Probably not. I'm severing my ties with them. I don't want to have anything to do with them. Not now at least.


------------


X-MEN 2 naaa!! This I gotta see! After this, I'm looking forward to Matrix 2.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home