loryces online

There's been a boost of the Pinoy fandom, be it LOTR, SWP, or HP -- all thanks to the New Worlds convention. The TPTS peeps are now planning for the ROTK convention. They are now scouting for sponsors, costume ideas, and funds. They even have this idea of making an Elven armor. The SWP gang are also planning this early. Last time I checked they're acquiring this stormtrooper costume from Singapore and planning to mold a stormtrooper armour out of it. Cool eh? Also there's this group, Pinoy Harry Potter (PHP), who will probably have a book launching party in time for HP Book5. Now what's wrong with this picture? Nothing. These things are great for the groups mentioned. If you were to tell me a year ago that these things would happen, we would probably met that statement with . We've been dreaming these achievements ever since we established the groups. We couldn't have asked for anything better, now that we got some of them. Well maybe I would have. If only I were part of it physically, then I would be satisfied. But like my friend said, the world is conspiring against me. No questions about it.

Oh, my friends are all God-sent, reassuring and calming me that it would be ok. There will still be pictures and reports and updates. But somehow, it is never the same. I am missing the camaraderie I shared with all of them. The closeness of the group. The kulitan, bangayan, at kung anu-ano pa. Maybe sometimes I miss the recognition and respect of being a moderator or even the member with the most recruits. Sometimes I find myself getting jealous of this certain person. I should have been there, you know. Or I should be doing that. Or the mere fact that you are acknowledged and I am not. Probably it goes to show that I'm not responsible enough. Ah never mind, this is my pride talking. I should be happy... hmmm, no, make that I AM happy. Not only for TPTS and SWP but for the whole Pinoy Fandom. If only it's more than what I feel for myself, I should be ok. Then again, I don't think so. I wouldn't be this miserable if I am as happy as I say I am.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home