loryces online
Long overdue chat

I bought a phonecard yesterday. La naman makausap. Called one of my friends. Good thing she woke up early today. We finally had that long overdue chat. For the first minute, all we did was scream "Kumusta ka na!?! Miss you na!" at each other. Hehe. I had to shout at her to stop giggling and all since we can't talk that long. I suspected the phonecard won't last even half an hour. Boy was I right. It's a bit annoying really since that stupid card has 150 minutes for the price of $10 but our talk lasted for just 20 minutes. I should have bought those Pinoy phonecards we always use when we call Pinas. Problem is I don't know where to buy them. For $5, there's a total of 60 minutes (actually, just 30). Not bad, if you compare it to the one I bought. Ah well, it's ok. A chat with a friend is priceless anyway. Although it wouldn't hurt if I could buy cheaper phonecards.

BTW happy birthday!! You might have read this a bit late na coz I think there's something wrong with my account. Nevertheless, I just want to greet you a happy birthday.



Hey the Iloilo-Bacolod peeps are having their first moot on Sunday!!! Woohoo!! I'm so excited for them. Hmmm wait, 12nn on July 13... that means, it's 11pm July 12 here... gotcha... will call you guys!!! I hope I could sneak out a phonecard.