loryces online



A happy day today. Have to jot down why before I succumb to temporary insanity again (read: depression -- yeah I call it insanity since there's basically no reason for me to get sad and all, but still I feel depressed most of the time). I bought my first mp3 player today!! Whopeeeeeeee!!! It's nothing like the iPod or the Archos Jukebox but it'll do. It's the RCA Lyra RD1021 Personal Audio Player -- a flash memory mp3 player where I could store mp3-encoded music (and other music file types too) in internal memory, or even external memory card (not included though). It's the cheapest I could find, under $100, but so far so good. I trust RCA naman since our DVD player is of the same brand and I haven't heard any complaints from my siblings or my mom. Either it's a really good brand or they just don't use it.

It took me a long time before deciding on getting this player. I had to ask 4 of my online pals to help me out in deciding what to get. Thanks guys!!! I couldn't have done it without you. Well yeah I could decide on my own but I could have picked an expensive one and I don't need that right now... not yet anyway. Besides I still need to buy a digicam and PDA. Hehehe.

My mp3 player is a beeper-sized one (as one friend pointed it out) and weighs less than a pound. It's perfect for me especially during my walks. I've never liked bringing my CD player or walkman during classes or walks since they're on the bulky/heavy side. Tamad pa naman ako. Hehehe. I know it would have been cool, not to mention practical, to get a CD/mp3/radio player but I'd rather not buy one. Of course I wouldn't want to be stuck with my new mp3 player forever. That's why ngayon pa lang I'm planning on buying iPod. Oh man! That's one cool gadget! Droolicious!! The downside lang of my mp3 player is that I could only play an average of 14 songs. My player has just a 64MB capacity, enough for 10 6MB songs or 20 3MB songs. Well it's not really enough to satisfy any tech-geek but it's ok for me. I love it!!




0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home