loryces online

Random Rants (just some rants I need to jot down)


Get out of my head, you stupid git!!!

--------

My friend u l a n put up a link in her blog -- some tips about taking better pictures. Badly needed this one. Hehe. First tip pa lang, tamang-tama na sa akin. I want to capture this... I want to capture that... Hala, ang laki ng scope ng picture but no definite subject. In other words, useless.

--------

Sabi nila (me included) "Don't try to hold on. If it's over, it's over. Let it go."

And now I'm holding on to something that's not entirely mine -- who am I kidding?? -- that's not mine and I doubt, will ever be. I'm holding on to things and/or people when I shouldn't be. Anubatoooo?!? Stop bugging me, you stupid git!!

--------

My online friend will finally touch Philippine soil after 3 months in Thailand. But I don't think I'm entirely envious of him. Half of me, yes... but the other half, I dunno. I'm scared that someday I wouldn't even dream of going back home. That's just sad. And now I am too.

--------

Our message archive is nearing its capacity so I decided to delete some of the messages. I came across some of these messages posted by our dear friend Janet, who passed away around February-March. I so miss her.

--------

Lubayan ako PWEDE!!! I hate thinking these kind of things. I want to be logical about it but in my experiences, matters of the heart are never logical. So please stop bugging me you stupid, stupid git!!

-------

Here's a webfind for the day. Go to Google. Type in "weapons of mass destruction" including the quotation marks. No, don't hit the Google Search button. Instead hit the "I'm feeling lucky." You should then find an interesting read.

-------

For the last time, GET OUT you git!




Haay....

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home