loryces online

I almost had a panic attack awhile ago. My pencam decided to play tricks on me. It hung up whenever I press the shutter button. And I can't return/exchange it to Best Buy because I'm way past the warranty date. Anyway, feeling ko nagtampo pencam ko. The other day I was talking to a friend and I complained about it: kesyo I can't zoom in/out, can't explore much because the features are limited, can't see the output since there's no LCD, etc. Of course, it's just a pencam so I should expect this. But I guess I can't help but complain about it. There's so much more to capture here that I feel I'm missing out. Oh well, there's always time to buy a digital camera, it's not my top priority anyway.

Here are some shots I took while walking along our neighborhood:

a nearby park my cousin's school

papunta ko sa mall neto

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home