loryces online

Quick Update


Here's a quick update about my life for those people who are interested enough and/or for those who can be bothered with these bits of news about moi:


  • adipose tissues dramatically increasing; neurons significantly decreasing

  • muscle tissues atrophied (and still is undergoing progressive decline if I don't find a way to reverse the process)

  • wallet still the same size and thickness but not because I still have money but because the receipts are slowly taking the place of the bills

  • a LOT of $1 bills

  • patience growing thin

  • homesickness still not waning

  • a LOT of Tolkien treasures

  • got me some nifty gadgets

  • still bored

  • missing my family and friends so much

  • having the time of my life... almost

  • finally knows how to cut onions, carrots, celery stalks, and potatoes, whether they're for pancit or kaldereta

  • still can not determine one street from the other

  • online for most part of the day or rather evening



Hmm I think that sums it up. Let me know if you know anything that should be up here.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home