loryces online

Summer Saya


Here's a recipe I made whenever the heat here is unbearable or whenever fruits are in abundance or whenever the mood to make it strikes. Fruitshakes!! Hehe kala mo kung ano 'no?! Anyway you'll need the following:



  • 1 yogurt (or half a cup of milk -- not powdered milk, mind you)

  • sandamukal na ice

  • a cup of fruit (any will do -- for best results, try strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peaches)

  • 2-3 Tbsp sugar (optional for a more natural taste)

  • a blender



So far, I have tried all the combinations I could think of: yogurt + raspberries, yogurt + blueberries, yogurt + strawberries, milk + blueberries, milk + strawberries + bananas, orange juice + bananas, and orange juice + strawberries. So far, they're all good. Now I have to find a recipe that's been on my mind lately: banana peanut milkshake. I know one of my friends posted it on her site but alas, I don't remember who. So whoever you are, please post the recipe.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home