loryces online

These days, I would often hear my aunt say this:

Problema ng iba, problema ko pa rin ba?


Syempre, I was a bit saddened by this, not to mention, guilty. Fortunately, I wasn't the only source of this. Remember my cousin who attempted suicide months ago? Well as it turned out, he's still "in love" with his former girlfriend and he wants to come here in August. My aunt doesn't want him to because she suspects that he'll do bad things, both to his ex-gf and her new beau. If not to them, to himself. His parents can't do anything about it, not even his brother. He always threatens them that if they don't permit him to come here, he'll kill himself. Sarap batukan. He doesn't seem to see how much trouble he has caused over this nonsense -- to his family, to my aunt and her family, to himself. *sigh* Anyway I know the quote wasn't really directed at me but at my cousin but still, I can't help but feel quilty. That's why I'm doing my damnedest best to help out...



...even though I hate doing chores....




...I absolutely detest it....





...sigh....


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home