loryces online

Took my time, didn't I? Well, it just goes to say I really enjoyed my TTT DVD. Heehee. I might have enjoyed it more if I can watch it with my co-fanatics.

my birthday cake


Anyway I had a blast celebrating my birthday. Nothing fancy of course. Just a night-out with my cousins, aunts, and uncles. We went to this pizza parlor -- Giordano's -- where they serve this incredibly thick stuffed pizzas and large servings of pasta. Prices were steep but good thing, most of their food were 50% off that day. My family would have enjoyed it immensely too, if only they were here. Sigh. Birthdays are meant to be celebrated with families, you know. But it's ok. At least I had my Tita M and Tita B here. I know I couldn't thank them enough.

And yeah that's my birthday cake up there. Baked it myself. Diet, you know.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home