loryces online

I'm off to see the doctor tomorrow -- a monthly check-up regarding my condition*. One of the things they do is to check for my weight. Wish me luck. Hopefully the scale would decide to cooperate and give me a more confidence-boosting result. Hehe.



_____________
* It appears that from the previous medical tests I undertook, I tested positive in the TB skin test. Of course, it doesn't mean that I have TB, what with me having my BCG when I was young (this automatically means I would yield a positive result in the TB skin test) and the fact that most of the people coming from third world countries have this latent TB infection (meaning a positive skin reaction; may either develop TB or not) . So there. No TB guys. Just taking precautionary measures.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home