loryces online

HELP!


I'm having second thoughts regarding the Trilogy Tuesday -- the LOTR marathon where fans can watch the extended FOTR and TTT followed by the Dec 17 release of ROTK. I have the extended FOTR DVD and I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy the extended TTT. The question is why not watch the extended editions at home and then just watch ROTK when it's released on Dec 17? As I see it, there are two scenarios that I could be happy either way:



Sleep in as late as possible on the 16th. Go to the Chicago theater at 3pm for FOTR. Then wait for 7 pm for TTT. Finally get to see ROTK at 12am. Stroll around the Chicago area once the movie's done (It's 4am and my aunt and uncle are not yet awake by that time.) Go home about 8am. Spend the whole day recuperating.


-- OR --


Watch extended FOTR once or twice two weeks before RotK comes out. Watch extended TTT once or twice the weekend before RotK comes out. Watch ROTK on Dec 17.



Help naman o.









0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home