loryces online
The Apprentice

... is Bill Rancic!



Bill Rancic



(Aint he a cutie? Smart pa. Hihi.)



I'm proud to say that the apprentice, William "Bill" Rancic is from Chicago. He's a cigar business owner who founded cigarsaroundtheworld.com eight years ago, a thriving multi-million venture today. Based on his profile from The Apprentice website, I think he's a really good pick for Trump's organization. He's charming, streetsmart, practical -- a true entrepreneur. He proved himself worthy by organizing a golf tournament which would raise money for diabetics (something like that). I think it was a really hard job. I mean organizing an event in three days?! I can only imagine how insane that would be. He was really outstanding. Kwame too. Although I don't like his style of doing business. I just don't get how he can be so laidback when Omarosa is deceiving him openly! It's just... unnatural. Anyway Bill was given, as a prize, the choice of working in Chicago (overseeing Trump's project of building a 90-storey hotel) or in California (overseeing the upheaval and renewal of a golf course). Of course he chose Chicago. :) BTW, he got to win a Chrysler car too. Wow.



Even though I'm sick of watching these reality TV shows, I can't seem to abandon The Apprentice. At least it's not as trashy as the other shows are. Besides, I think it's more reality-oriented than what the other shows have been showing (The Swan, Highschool Reunion, Classmates). I learned some valuable lessons too although I heard complaints from CEOs of companies like Golden West Financial. According to them, "The Apprentice is to the real business world what Homer Simpson is to real fatherhood" and "the show is a cartoon version of the real world." Well that's Donald Trump for you. :)



Anyway here's a nugget of wisdom from our favorite backstabber err contestant Omarosa: "Recipe for Success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing." It's nice but still, she's a bitch.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home