loryces online
The Horror of Enrollment

Nag-ngingitngit ako sobra! I thought moving here means a smoother enrollment process. Big mistake. I am so irritated with what happened today. I wanted to enroll 3 subjects this summer: ANT 202 (Anthropology, 3 units), BIO 151 (Microbiology, 4 units), and BIO 132 (Anatomy and Physio 2, 4 units). Well it seems daunting but I really have to take all of these subjects so my second sem won't be that filled up. I planned on taking an interim course -- the usual 8 weeks will now take 3 weeks to finish -- for my ANT 202... and it worked. I tried enrolling BIO 132 and 151 but alas, the teller told me it won't do since there's a conflict with 151 and 202. I told her, No it's ok, it's an interim course. It turned out that 202 has its last day on June 7, 9:00-1:00pm and 151 will start on the same day, 11:30am-1pm. Just one day, just one friggin' day... so I couldn't take 151. Drat. It's the most in-demand Bio course and I couldn't take it. All I wanted is just a freaking Microbio subject for this semester! Granted there's a conflict, but that's just one day! C'mon I have to finish it within summer of this year! Waah!




0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home