loryces online
Seminar on Investing

I am loooving my school more and more each day.


Why?


Well I've just found out that they'll be conducting a seminar about investing on Monday FREE OF CHARGE. Isn't that cool?! My first step towards financial freedom - I like! Hopefully some of the questions I have regarding investing and business will be answered. Of course I don't expect a thorough discussion on the said subject matter what with the seminar lasting for just one hour. Nevertheless, I fervently hope it will explain the basic points of investing. (Ngek kala mo naman madaming perang i-invest!)


Oh and btw I watched Cyrano de Bergerac last Friday. It's based on the book by Edmond Rostand. The story is set in 17th-century Paris and the main plot revolves around Cyrano, a valiant and articulate nobleman who is secretly in love with Roxane. Cyrano, however, can't profess his love to Roxane. Despite his gifts, he thinks she won't love him because of his looks (he's got an enormous nose, a protuberance as he calls it). Anyway the play I watched was not that great. It was weak in terms of the portrayal of supporting characters, the props, and on audience impact but the three main characters (Cyrano, Christian, and Roxanne) did really well. I'm sure if my friends were here, we would laugh our heads off. Kakatawa talaga si Cyrano!


Cyrano de Bergerac Ticket

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home