loryces online
Interim

Why did I ever sign up for an interim course?! 4 hours a day, 4 days a week in three weeks?! Plus it's freaking Anthropology!!! What a bore. Well the subject is ok I guess. Learning about different cultures, finding out our differences, understanding human nature -- that's an ok subject don't you think? Pero hello four hours?! After the first hour, I can feel my eyes drooping and at the end of the 2nd hour, I am totally asleep and lost. Sigh. I hope I can get through this. I just kept on thinking, in less than 2 weeks, we're done. :)


As a wake-up call yesterday, I went to Old Orchard and watched Troy. Not bad for an epic movie. Good thing I forgot the story of Iliad. If not, I'm sure I would have thrown a fit over the details they changed in the movie. What can we do anyway? This movie needs to sell and what better way to sell than to show butts and abs? Who am I to complain? Here are my other thoughts on the movie:


  • Muscles and ego definitely define this movie.

  • Paris is way prettier than Helen. Too bad he's a wuss.

  • Eric Bana as Hector -->

  • Lord of the Rings anyone?

  • Noble King Priam -- a totally unforgettable character in Troy.

  • Good thing the movie did not focus on Paris and Helen's story. The political and human side of this story is far more interesting than two people in lust.

  • Still can't decide if I like it or not.



Anyway I'm looking forward to visiting Old Orchard again and watching Kill Bill 2 and The Punisher. Any comments about these two movies?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home