loryces online
Can you believe that...

... my interim course is officially done today? I can't believe it either. Barely two weeks has passed since our first class and now, my instructor wrapped up the whole course! Tomorrow we'll be handing in our (take home) final exam and that's it. You might think that we didn't learn anything during these three weeks. On the contrary, the subject matter was so condensed that you'd have to devote all your free time in studying the different cultures. Ang dami ko palang di alam sa mundo. The plight of Kashmir, China's one-child policy, the treatment of women in various countries -- these are just some of the issues that we tackled during these past weeks. Nakakalungkot na nangyayari pala talaga to. I guess I'm such a naive idealist that I tend to ignore these kind of situations. Now I know better. I guess the knowledge and acceptance that these things exist is the first step in helping the victims of these situations. If only I can do something tangible, that would be even better.



Anyway I have the whole day tomorrow to go gallivanting around Old Orchard Mall. Showing pa Harry Potter 3. This is going to be fun mwahaha!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home