loryces online
The Day I Ditched Classes

I did it. I really did.



I've been thinking about it for a while now. Not to get away from anything or anyone. More like a dare on whether I can do it or not. One of those crazy ideas that required guts, of which I don't have... until now. So anyway, last Thursday, after completing some of my requirements on my classes, I headed off to the mall. Saw Spiderman (which was good) and bought some much-needed (and other uncalled for) doodads. Bought 2 blouses from Gap (at low prices of course), a book, a Spiderman OST (I love the songs!), sandals ($9.99 lang eh -- this is cheap actually), and some not-necessary-but-I-want-it accessories. Oh to shop is such a nice way to unwind! Haha.


P.S. Dar, sorry di na kita nasabihan. Spur of the moment eh. Lam mo naman ako baliw.

4 comment(s):
At 4:11 PM, Blogger lifecafe commented...

hahaha...
viva la résistance!

...or something to that effect. hehe. :)

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

hehe. hay sarap magrebelde! har har.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Tanya commented...

hehehe.. i know how you feel.. shucks i remember my cutting days. hehehe! especially the my last year in college, those were the "ay bahala na.." days. hehehe! :-p

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

Funny you need to acquire guts to ditch a class. The desire and the guts to desert a class is like something that comes from within you. It does with me, atleast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home