loryces online
Darn

After a number of job applications (which literally ended in the trash can), I got my break when I was hired as a student assistant in the Nursing department. I diligently filed for my SSN because I still haven't got one and it's the major requirement before I am allowed to work. Days have passed into weeks but it was still ok. They told me the process will take at least 2-3 weeks so I sat tight and waited. When the 3rd week has passed, I started to worry but not enough to merit a call to the SSS office. Weeks turned into months and I was near hysteria. I ditched classes one day and called the SSS main office. They, in turn, told me to go to the office from which I applied months ago. And so the next day, with all grogginess and my papers at my back, I stormed through their office and, as respectfully as I could, asked them what the heck happened to my application. It seems the Immigration hasn't corresponded with them yet regarding my official documents hence SSS can't and won't process my application. They also explained that usually, in this kind of situation, the processing will take about 6-8 weeks. Now they tell me?!? Sigh. No SSS = No job. I called my instructor (actually her answering machine) and explained what happened. Tomorrow I'm going to see her about it. I'm prepared to "resign" (weird I didn't even have a job and I call it resign haha) since it's very unfair towards my instructor. She badly needs an assistant and I badly need a job and yet look what fate has given us. Sigh. Just my luck.


Kainis talaga. Kakagigil. Maya-maya nyan, nakakuha na yung instructor ko ng kapalit ko tapos after a week or so, saka ko makukuha ang SSS ko. Yan ang swerte. *insert uber sarcasm*

5 comment(s):
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

ok lang yan. if it's not meant for you, wala na tayong magagawa. but then, there's going to be something better in store for you! :)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Clair de Lune commented...

hi, lau. kainis nga ang pop-ups. but i have no choice. darned tripod. baka gusto mo ako i-host? HAHAHAHAHA! good luck sa job hunting. =) miss na kita. mwah!

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

hi ate, okie lng yan, remember, ganyan din ako for almost 3 months, pero sa tyaga ko, awa ng diyos nakakuha din ako ng work, may nagkamali ding kumuha,hehehehehe don't worry, be happy,hehehehe mwahhh :)

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Ina N commented...

hayy, i know how you feel, i'm in a similar situation. waiting and waiting before i can get work...

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

nakakaasar tlga. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home