loryces online
If I had the cash...

... I'd buy a house for my parents.


... I'd buy this for my sister and this for my brother.


... I'd give this and this to Karen.


...I'd buy this or this for Ulan.


... I'd give any of these books to Joan; I'm still thinking of what I should give to Joy.


...I'd send my aunt and her family on a month-long trip to the Philippines and take care of the bills while they're gone.


... I'd order round-trip tickets to Chicago for Giz, Tin, and Angel.


Any requests?

6 comment(s):
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Dr. Emer commented...

Wishful thinking lang ito, ha. Since I'm a big fan of comic books, I'd love to get Avengers#500-#503. Are you in Chicago? I have a favorite eating place there --- malapit sa loop --- Keefer's. I know its utterly sinful but I can't forget their lunch rib-eye, cost 'bout 12dollars when I was there. 'Probably a lot more expensive now. But I miss the way they cook their steaks. =)

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Hey, thanks! =)
Any chance I can get roundtrip tickets too so I can visit you there? Hehehe.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

Doc: Sige pag may pera ako, bilan kita ng comic books. Libre na rin kita sa Keefer's although I dont know that place. Hehe.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

Karen: Sige ba! Haha!

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

cool! sana may pera ka hehe. pero meron na kong 'how to make a journal of your life' =) so yung oktomat na lang ;-) hehehe

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

wish ko lng toh ha, but soon i'll fulfill these,hehehehe: carribean cruise with my family, sympre kasama ka na dun ate... :) a resort, somewhere north....a mansion with swimming pool... hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home