loryces online
Just my luck

After this incident, I thought my spell of bad luck is over. I should have known that luck, whether good or bad, comes in threes. I went to my (supposed) supervisor and asked her about my situation regarding my job status in her department, whether I'm out or in. She told me she still wanted me for the job. However, they badly needed an assistant right now and the solution she came up with is to hire somebody until the end of September. If, by that time, I have my SSN, then the job is mine. Until then, it belongs to someone else.


I also checked my email today and found this:


I'm very sorry about this mix-up. I have no record of having received your order. However,I checked my Amazon account and find that you DID INDEED order it. I have the book in hand and will put it in the mail to you tomorrow, July 13, 2004. Again, I'm very sorry about this.

Apparently that's the reason I never got my book I ordered from Amazon. I kept waiting 'til past the scheduled delivery date and still no book. I thought that's just how it is. Oh well. The summer is almost over and now the powers that be are telling me that I have no job and no book (which I really needed for this subject I'm taking).

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home