loryces online
Leaving the Zone

Gosh I miss blogging. It's been a while since I really sat down and wrote typed something. There were moments during the past week that I was itching to type but somehow my "freaking out" side kept on reminding me that the time spent on blogging should be used wisely, thus, my recent lame posts. Ah well, sometimes sacrifices are called for and I must answer. There really is such a word as priority(ies). Anyway, hopefully when I'm back online, I wouldn't find it hard to type about whatnots. Leaving the blogging zone can sometimes be tough. Once you break your stride, it's difficult to get back in.

And this goes to leisure reading too. I haven't read a book since November last year. I'm halfway through Jonathan Strange, on my first page of V for Vendetta and Watchmen, and almost done with 1984 when I decided to stop and be serious about studying. Of course, with all the information that has recently entered my brain, I might have to re-read all the books I started reading last November. Gulp, re-read Jonathan Strange?! Insane, that's the word. Well, here's to wishing I wouldn't have to do that. Of course, with my luck and forgetfulness, who am I kidding?

3 comment(s):
At 9:06 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

Better Jonathan Strange than the Silmarillion -- which I had to do because I kept having to stop due to work. =P

Hirap pala mag-type ah! Study pala ha! Pero chat nang chat hehehe ;)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

better JS than silma?? are you kidding?? ang silma 1/4 lang ata ng JS eh.

Hirap pala mag-type ah! Study pala ha! Pero chat nang chat hehehe ;) >>> sshhh wag mangbuking hehe.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

LOL @ u l a n. True. True.

Gulp, re-read Jonathan Strange?! Insane, that's the word.
Ah... I have yet to do that because I only read half of it and I wanna reread everything and finish it. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home