loryces online

I want to do a lot of things: learn at least 4 languages, learn to play the guitar, read books, study computer stuff, etc. It's almost always the lack of time that hinders me from doing these things. But now add to my obstacles the people who undermine my ability. I don't get these people, kala mo kung sinong magaling, always pulling you down. Sheesh. Ok first, let me tell you that I've always wanted to study French but because of lack of resources, I didn't pursue it yet. Anyway, I have this cousin who's been studying the language as part of their curriculum. I asked her if she could teach me how to speak/write French. She said, "You know what, I've been studying French for years now..." Of course, I know where this is heading so I answered back, "But that doesn't mean I *can't* learn it." Ugh. This kind of attitude irks me. This is not the 1st time she did that, and I don't expect it to be the last. I just hope I wouldn't let these instances get to me in the long run. I have to make another mantra now.


The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill them."

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home