loryces online

Went to the public library today. It sure is a good day today because I finally saw one of the books I've been hunting for so long. It's Christopher Pike's Sati. Pike has been my fave author when I was in high school. I continued reading his works until college. After reading almost all his Young Adult works, I then geared towards his more mature books. My fave would have to be The Season of Passage. Anyway, I hunted for his other books, and boy, were they hard to find or what!!? Finally gave up on him when I couldn't find any more of his works in the Philippines and when I discovered Tolkien. Hehe. I also hunted some of the books that were recommended by the members in TPTS. Some of them are available including The Books of Magic, Sandman, the Earthsea series, the Dune series, and the Thomas Covenant chronicles. Oooh I like this a lot, lots of books to read.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home