loryces online

These are some of the neatest Valentine cards ever! I should have sent them to my friends.

       




Hilarious, aren't they? Check out for more here.

---------


Been wading through a lot of emails today and I found this link in one of those emails. I decided to drop by, saw some interesting things and one of them is a link to a so-called audio blog. Of course, I was greatly interested so I followed the link. Here's what they have to say:

audblog is a service that provides bloggers with the ability
to post audio to their blogs from any phone. At the end of the
trial sign up we will provide you with the telephone number...
all you have to do is call the number and the world hears you.
use it to make a difference... use it to make your voice be heard.


Wow. How cool is that?? I wonder what's the next thing they'll come up with. Hmmm, how bout a video blog eh?

---------


Someone in my blog group commented on Blogger as the "AOL of Blogging Systems." People will start with it, get hooked, and then sometime later will realize that she/he wants to do something more but wouldn't be allowed by the system. They recommended that, if we want something beyond what Blogger has to offer, we should graduate with it and move on to more advanced weblogging systems like MT or Greymatter. Sheesh. How do I do that eh?? I can't even figure out Blogger. But to tell you the truth, I'm so tempted to try out MT since according to them, every blogging tools/enhancements is integrated with it: comments, trackback, permalinks, etc. Unlike with Blogger, the tendency is a hodge-podge of these tools. Oh well, all in due time.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home