loryces online

Random Thoughts


I've been in a downloading spree these past few days and awhile ago I downloaded my ultimate all-time favorite song, "How Deep is Your Love." I love Kazaa!

--------------


I prayed for days (to anyone who'll hear me) to guide me on whatever should I do. Actually it's more like a "Bahala ka na" prayer -- that whatever is best for me then I'll do that or go that way. Then this news came: I was accepted at Oakton's Nursing Program. To tell you the truth, I didn't know what to do or how to react -- should I or . I know part of me is jumping for joy. It's not easy getting into the program. We have to rush my exams and the other requirements so I could meet the deadline for the program. I aced the tests, I submitted all the needed files, I prayed. But on the other hand, I feel so sad because I know this means that I will really be staying here for 2 years at least.

--------------


First day in CNA class. I got bored... most of the time. We toured the whole nursing care center. Probably the climax for me was when we got to the Physical Therapy department. I smiled when I saw the parallel bars and the weights and the gait belts and the treadmills and the...

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home