loryces online

Indiana Jones DVDs are going to be released this November 2003! Yehey! Problem is it's scheduled on the month of the TT Extended DVD release. Ouch.

-----------


A friend of mine is flying to Thailand today. Yay exciting! He's a bit sad since he won't make it to the TPTS moots. Ang masasabi ko lang ay: OK KA LANG?? Buti ka nga makakabalik ka after 3 months! Eh ako?! After 3 freakin' years ko pa masasagot yan noh!! Hehe! Peace tayo. Anyway I hope you're reading this manong. Have a good time there. Don't forget my Bangkok pills. Ay never mind. I have my Xenadrine. Hehe.

-----------


After so many countless nights and deliberations, I think I answered my own questions about my own (non) love life. I don't know if I'm disappointed myself but I know I'm going to disappoint my friend. Sorry girl, it was a false alarm. Hehe. I don't think I like him in a romantic way. It's more like a kuya/friend feeling. I might have missed my friends badly that I took it all out on him. Hehe kawawa naman sya. That's settled then. Hay hirap pag-isipan ang pag-ibig.

-----------


I'm itching to buy the domain philippinetolkiensociety.org. I consulted a friend of mine about their rates. And I guess their plans are reasonable. What do you think? Eksayting!!!

But you know what, even though I'm excited of getting our own domain, I think our group itself is having some problems. Some of the moderators are tired of leading the helm and I can't blame them. It's hard being the leader.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home