loryces online

My cousin: Hey Ate L--, do you think you'll get married someday?
Me (joking): I don't think so.
My cousin: I thought so. I don't think you're getting married ever.
Me:


-------------


I've been window shopping for sometime now about a palmtop. However, I don't really know what to look for or what I want. But I saw this link in a friend's blog and I followed it. This is what I saw:



Uber coolness!! So ganda! Good thing is it's just $299. Well it's a bit much for a student like me but still it's ok compared to the other palmtops I saw, ranging from $399 to $499. Ouch! Some of the cool features are a built-in camera, a RealOne mobile player (for mp3s), Audible player (for ebooks), and a Kinoma player producer (for videos). Definitely worth a drool!

-------------


The wake for Tita S will be on Thursday and Friday and the funeral will be on Saturday. This week we were going over some of the preparations for the funeral and wow! I didn't know there's a LOT of things to do! I'm so tired.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home