loryces online

We had some really interesting lessons today especially about infection control. Our instructor even set aside an hour just for handwashing. I never knew there's a technique in doing it. I know it should be common sense but still, this should have been taught to us since we're still health professionals and we handle patients everyday (I'm speaking as a PT). We should have a subject regarding hygiene in the work area, the different attachments the patient might use, and the contraindications that go with them. Kakainis kasi -- when we became interns on our 4th year, I was kinda shocked because I didn't know any of those attachments and what are they for. I hate feeling incompetent or stupid.

-----------


I'm seriously considering taking Xenadrine EFX for weight control. I've been gaining weight ever since I got here but I'm not eating THAT much. I'm watching what I eat right now but still, the pounds keep piling up. I'm getting . I researched a bit about the drug and the reviews and results look promising. The only problem is how to buy one.

-----------

I miss talking to my friends on the phone. Stupid timezones.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home