loryces online

I finally asked my classmate to buy me Xenadrine EFX. She asked me if I would want to try it since she has some too. So I said, "Sure why not?" Yun pala Xenadrine RFA-1 ang meron sya -- still a good weight loss pill but a wee bit dangerous than Xenadrine EFX since it contains ephedrine. But it's ok. I'm going to try it for just a week. After that, it's Xenadrine EFX all the way!

-------------


By next week, our clinical training as CNAs will commence. I'm surprised to see that I'm excited. Wow I miss handling patients. Two more weeks to go!!!

-------------


I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard

--- I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home