loryces online

Thanks to a friend I discovered online radio stations. Well yeah I know what they are and how to operate them but she convinced me to try them. And try them, I did. I miss listening to Pinoy radio stations. Not the corny ones, mind you. I guess it's the influence I'm missing. Pinoys love music and we love to try different genres. But here, all I hear is pop and/or rap and sometimes it just sickens me. I long to hear angsty songs or even hard rock. Why didn't I ever listened to them (online radio stations) before?? Ewan. Anyway here's a cool find. And here's another one. Yikes!! Ganda ng songs... La la la la...

---------


Remember the time when I scoured the web for note-worthy links and such? Well when I saw their lay-outs I got this idea of mixing and matching their styles. Look what happened -- my blog got confused. Ako din naguluhan. Hehe. Anyway I would like to change it again. Hopefully, to something simpler and navigation-able.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home