loryces online



HAH!! We got the do-main!! We got the do-main!!! We got the do-main!!! Bwahahaha! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Hehe. I'm so happ-eeeeeee!!!! *insert ear to ear smile with matching Chinese eyes*

I know you want to see it so I won't prolong your agony. Here it is in all it's glory: http://www.thephilippinetolkiensociety.org. Yeah the URL's a bit long but at least, it's not Czechoslovakia (see I even spelled it wrong).

Ah no I didn't make that. I just provided the funds. Thanks to a friend of mine for doing all the work on the site. People in the main mailing list or even in the forum always credit the two of us but really I didn't do anything -- just boss her around I guess. Hehe. Do this, delete that. It's a wonder she even see me as a friend. (Right? Right?? RIGHT???) Hehe. But hey, you know how grateful I am of you.

Another thing, I might get my own domain! Yikes!! Well not really since I'm officially broke, what with the weight loss pills and the domain registration and what-not. It's actually included in the basic plan I got for TPTS -- an additional domain name. It works like a redirector, much like my dot tk. I'm going to point it to my subdomain under TPTS. Yep, I got a subdomain too. Well I plan to since there are about 10 (or is it 15?) available subdomains. Eksayting! I'll ask my webmaster-friend if she could host me under TPTS. But not now. I'm pressuring her to finish the site in time for our group's first anniversary so I guess I have to wait. She's under too much stress already. Poor girl.

Next target is the domain and hosting for Star Wars Philippines. Yay!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home